airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start Airavata server
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 17:17:15 GMT
HI,
On uncommenting sql statements in property file, did you comment the derby statements and
did you start the rabbitmq server, initially errors can occur because of little issues while
following the doc, so try and go again through those processes except the database creation
part.

> On 14-May-2016, at 9:48 PM, Gowtham Ayna Raveendran <gowtayna@umail.iu.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Professor,
>
> Yes. I followed the steps mentioned in the URL. I installed MySQL, created the required
databases and users. Also started the zookeeper separately. I have also modified the airavata-server.properties
file.

> After that, if I try to start Airavata server, I got the below error.
>
> Sincerely,
> Gowtham A R.
>
>> On May 14, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Are you following the steps in http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?
>>
>> From: Gowtham A R <gowtayna@umail.iu.edu>
>> Date: Friday, May 13, 2016 at 10:13 PM
>> To: "dev@airavata.apache.org" <dev@airavata.apache.org>
>> Subject: Unable to start Airavata server
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am getting the below error while trying to start Apache Airavata server.
>>
>> 2016-05-13 21:22:24,128 [main] ERROR org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.ExperimentCatalogInitUtil
 - Unable to read airavata server properties