airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 02:12:59 GMT
+1, thanks, Jeff!

From: Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu>
Date: Friday, May 27, 2016 at 8:35 PM
To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA
- WSO2 IS set up

Yes. I think I verified it with my set-up and then added them which turned out to be similar.
I will double check it.
Thanks a lot for the help !

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 8:31 PM, Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu<mailto:Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu>>
wrote:
So those addresses need to be directed to your public folder in your PGA install--the actual
address will depend on how you have set up Apache server, I just sent them as an example.

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 7:32 PM, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu<mailto:ajain13@binghamton.edu>>