airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 23:37:33 GMT
Hi Bikramjeet,

Are you trying to install on your Macbook ? As httpd.conf is not required
for Ubuntu.

Ubuntu doesn't use httpd.conf as standard, instead global configuration
stuff for apache is found in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf.

Can you also share your default vhost config file which is found in the
<apache2 Root>/sites-available/ ?

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Bikramjeet Singh <
singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I didn't check yet, but I tried localhost/airavata-php-gateway/public also
> but the page was not accessible, I wondered there might be some else link
> and if this is the link only can you share your httpd.conf file?
>
> Thanks
>

> On Tuesday 31 May 2016, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bikramjeet,
>> Did ur problem resolve ?
>>
>> On Tuesday, May 31, 2016, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Bikramjeet,
>>> Once you have locally set up the PGA, you should be able to access the
>>> PGA page on localhost. It depends how you have configured you Apache
>>> server.

I get a message

Science*