airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 23:01:34 GMT
This is how my identiy-mgt.properties file looks like :

*# Enable authentication to the service using super tenant credentials and
invoke operations on tenants.*

*UserInfoRecovery.SaaSEnable=false*

*# Enable email sending function when recovering the account and verifying
the user creation*

*Notification.Sending.Enable=true*
*Notification.Expire.Time=7200*

*# Enable internal email sending module. If "false", email sending data
would be available to application via webservice. Then application can send
the email using its own email sender *

*Notification.Sending.Internally.Managed=true*

*# Enable verification of account creation. When self registration is done,
 user would be verified by sending email (confirmation link) to user's
email account*

*UserAccount.Verification.Enable=false*

*UserAccount.Recovery.Enable=false*

*# Whether user can do the verification or not. If value is defined for
role, Then the email is sent to users that have been assigned to this role.
Not for the user who is registered.*

*UserAccount.Verification.Role=*

*# Whether captcha verification is done by identity server or application
level*

*Captcha.Verification.Internally.Managed=false*

*# Whether temporary passwords are used when creating users or recovering
accounts.*

*Temporary.Password.Enable=false*
*Temporary.Password.OneTime=false*
*Temporary.Password.Expire.Time=0*

*# Enable authentication rules other than password check *

*Authentication.Policy.Enable=true*

*# Enable following checks during authentication.  By default account lock
check is enabled.*

*Authentication.Policy.Check.Account.Exist=false *
*Authentication.Policy.Check.Account.Lock=false*
*Authentication.Policy.Check.OneTime.Password=false*
*Authentication.Policy.Check.Password.Expire=false*

*# Configuration to build an authentication policy*

*Authentication.Policy.Password.Expire.Time=0*
*# If account verification is not enabled, following property will decide
where user must be lock or not after user is created *
*Authentication.Policy.Account.Lock.On.Creation=true*
*Authentication.Policy.Account.Lock.Time=0*
*Authentication.Policy.Account.Lock.On.Failure=false*
*Authentication.Policy.Account.Lock.On.Failure.Max.Attempts=0*

*# Define pluggable extension points*

*Identity.Mgt.Random.Password.Grenerator=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.password.DefaultPasswordGenerator*
*#Identity.Mgt.User.Data.Store=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.store.UserStoreBasedIdentityDataStore*
*Identity.Mgt.User.Data.Store=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.store.JDBCIdentityDataStore*
*Identity.Mgt.Notification.Sending.Module.1=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule*
*Identity.Mgt.User.Recovery.Data.Store=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.store.RegistryRecoveryDataStore*
*Identity.Mgt.Registry.CleanUpPeriod=1440*

*# Define password policy enforce extensions*

*#Password.policy.extensions.1=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.policy.password.DefaultPasswordLengthPolicy*
*#Password.policy.extensions.1.min.length=6*
*#Password.policy.extensions.1.max.length=12*
*#Password.policy.extensions.2=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.policy.password.DefaultPasswordNamePolicy*
*#Password.policy.extensions.3=org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.policy.password.DefaultPasswordPatternPolicy*
*#Password.policy.extensions.3.pattern=^((?=.*\\d)(?=.*[a-z])(?=.*[A-Z])(?=.*[!@#$%&*])).{0,100}$*
*#Password.policy.extensions.3.errorMsg='Password pattern policy violated.
Password should contain a digit[0-9], a lower case letter[a-z], an upper
case letter[A-Z], one of !@#$%&* characters'*