airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 22:14:35 GMT
Hi Jeff,
I had forgotten to configure OAuth for the service provider.
I followed the instructions mentioned in the link you just shared and
configured , and added the client key and  secret key in the pga_config.php.
Also, I changed the links in the email-admin config.xml as you had
mentioned.
But it looks like the issue did not resolve. It still fails to send an
email.
These are how my files look now.