airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <ajai...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 21:42:00 GMT
Hi All,

I have locally set up the PGA and WSO2. They are up and running. I added
the admin user credentials of the tenant that I created in the pga_conf.php
file. So now when I try creating an account, I get a message that a
confirmation link has been sent to the email account, but I can see an
error in my IS log saying that sending of email has failed which is as
follows :

*[2016-05-27 14:19:34,698] @test.bu.com <http://test.bu.com> [1] [IS] INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  Sending
user credentials configuration mail to jainabhishek93@gmail.com
<jainabhishek93@gmail.com>*
*[2016-05-27 14:19:35,403] @test.bu.com <http://test.bu.com> [1] [IS]ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  Failed
Sending Email*
*org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error generating mail message*
* at
org.apache.axis2.transport.base.AbstractTransportSender.handleException(AbstractTransportSender.java:226)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportSender.sendMessage(MailTransportSender.java:184)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.transport.base.AbstractTransportSender.invoke(AbstractTransportSender.java:112)*
* at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:442)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutOnlyAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutOnlyAxisOperation.java:297)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.fireAndForget(ServiceClient.java:511)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.fireAndForget(ServiceClient.java:488)*
* at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule.sendEmail(DefaultEmailSendingModule.java:116)*
* at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.AbstractEmailSendingModule.notifyUser(AbstractEmailSendingModule.java:59)*
* at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.NotificationSendingModule.run(NotificationSendingModule.java:33)*
* at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)*
* at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)*
* at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)*
* at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)*
* at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)*
*Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error creating mail message or
sending it to the configured server*
* at
org.apache.axis2.transport.base.AbstractTransportSender.handleException(AbstractTransportSender.java:226)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportSender.sendMail(MailTransportSender.java:505)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportSender.sendMessage(MailTransportSender.java:175)*
* ... 14 more*
*Caused by: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException*
* at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:306)*
* at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:156)*
* at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:105)*
* at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:168)*
* at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:98)*
* at
org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportSender.sendMail(MailTransportSender.java:494)*
* ... 15 more*

I am attaching my pga_conf.php file and also, the email-admin-config.xml
file.

Also, I am attaching the screenshots of my tenant details and service
provider details.

Can you tell me what am I missing out or if I have made a mistake in the
pga_config.php file ?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Jain

*Graduate Student*
*Department of Computer Science*
*Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering & Applied Science*
*Binghamton University - State Univeristy of New York (SUNY)*