airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinniso...@nd.edu>
Subject Re: New version of Xbaya
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 02:45:44 GMT
Hi Bikramjeet,

Did you add the line extension=mcrypt.so to php.ini? If so, is php5x-mcrypt
installed in its own directory? In that case you may have to give the
absolute path to mcrypt.so, like extension=/path/to/mcrypt.so

I had to do that when installing on OS X Yosemite because Homebrew installs
it outside of the php extensions directory.

Best,
Jeff K.