airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Jetstream VM creation through Airavata
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 19:10:22 GMT
looks like the issue is not yet fixed. I am getting this error from
the cloud-provisioning module.

 fault=*Unable to associate floating ip 149.165.168.5 to fixed ip
10.1.1.255* for instance f70b1607-d297-406f-882b-713268f0da1d. Error:
External network 4367cd20-722f-4dc2-97e8-90d98c25f12e is not reachable from
subnet c804c9c8-0451-4066-aa8f-5f4adbb47d3d.  Therefore, cannot associate
Port 948345eb-883a-43e9-98c0-4a0c9fbe26f8 with a Floating IP., code=400}