airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while logging in seagrid
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 14:46:31 GMT
Hi Bikramjeet,

Your query is not informative. Did you change the configuration file in
desktop client so that it point to your local Airavata and WSO2 IS. Did you
try debugging the code and find where is the error thrown from? Also when
you attach an error log please send the complete exception log. It's hard
to come to any conclusion by seeing only a part of an exception.

--
Thank you
Supun Nakandala