airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error while building php-gateway
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 14:39:15 GMT
Hi Bikarmjeet,

I cannot exactly say what is causing this issue. But I can give you some
steps that I would try if I face this kind of issue.

1. Check the file actually exists
2. Check the correct file permissions are given to the file.
3. database.php is a larvel framework file so I would search for this issue
in larvel forums
4. Try again from a fresh clone (sometimes files can get corrupted though
highly less probable).

Hope this would help.

Thanks

--