airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Account Confirmation failure Airavata
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 21:25:49 GMT
Please use the dev mailing list for all Airavata related communications.
That way all the other developers can also help to solve your issue and can
be used as reference for future developers as reference.

I recommend if you using a locally installed PGA to install a local WSO2 IS
instance too. With the new email  account confirmation and OAuth based
security implementations you need to have your IS installed.