airavata-dev mailing list archives

From pradyut Madhavaram <pradyut.madhavara...@gmail.com>
Subject Notebook Interfaces for Weather usecase
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 20:51:02 GMT
Hi Suresh,

As you suggested I am sending the update on the Airavata mailing lists. I
have familiarized myself with Jupyter and Zeppelin with the tutorial use
cases. I am following the GSoC threads on Zeppelin with other students who
are working on public data sets.

I will be done with my finals on May 26th and I will be fully available
from then to end of August to work on GSoC project.

I did not yet get on how you suggested to integrate my project into
Airavata. I will need to focus on my finals for next 2 weeks, but I will
try to checkout Airavata during breaks. If you have any specific
instructions, that will help.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradyut