airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pratik Patel <patel...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to create database connection pool
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 21:12:15 GMT
Hi Eroma,

I am using 5.1.39 version of the jar file. Do you think that newest version
would not work?

Marlon,

I have attached file content of my file in this email. I do not think its
corrupted. Do we need to comment out
'credential.store.jdbc.driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver' these properties?
which provides driver name?

Thanks,
Pratik Patel