airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pratik Patel <patel...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to Connect to the Airavata Server Instance!
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 21:29:26 GMT
Hi,

Even though it says unable to connect to airavata instance, When I check
airavata logs I do get a connection information:

"2016-05-24 17:23:45,527 [pool-3-thread-50] INFO
 org.apache.airavata.api.server.handler.AiravataServerHandler  - Airavata
retrieved projects for user : pratik and gateway id : php_reference_gateway
"