airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pratik Patel <patel...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to start Airavata server
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 03:31:39 GMT
Hi Gowtham,

I was facing simillar issue yesterday, I solved it by uncommenting sql
statements, eg:
'registry.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/airavata_expcatalog',
- you will need to uncomment these mysql properties and comment out derby
properties. I would suggest you to have a look at '
http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/airavata-properties/' for better
understanding of configuring properties file.

Pratik Patel