airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pratik Patel <patel...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Authentication failed - Invalid credentials provided
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 20:08:27 GMT
I am doing exactly the same thing. Let me share my config here:

    'wsis' => [

        /**
         * Admin Role Name
         */
        'admin-role-name' => 'Internal/everyone',

        /**
         * Read only Admin Role Name
         */
        'read-only-admin-role-name' => 'Internal/everyone',

        /**
         * Gateway user role
         */
        'user-role-name' => 'Internal/everyone',

        /**
         * Tenant Domain
         */
        'tenant-domain' =>'test.airavata.com',

        /**
         * Tenant admin's username
         */
        'admin-username' => 'pratik@test.airavata.com',

        /**
         * Tenant admin's password
         */
        'admin-password' => 'patel',

        /**
         * OAuth client key
         */
        'oauth-client-key' => 'wfIHq9SmSzkT2CKKAE5ClZiXCYYa',

        /**
         * OAuth client secret
         */
        'oauth-client-secret' => '4IR90NP1YlnpZR9y0eUXQCiTz8sa',

        /**
         * Identity server domain
         */
        'server' => '149.165.169.226',

        /**
         * Identity server url
         */
        'service-url' => 'https://149.165.169.226:9443/',

        /**
         * Enable HTTPS server verification
         */
        'verify-peer' => false,

        /**
         * Path to the server certificate file
         */
        'cafile-path' => app_path() .
'/resources/security/idp_scigap_org.pem',

        /**
         * Allow self signed server certificates
         */
        'allow-self-signed-cert' => true
    ],

I have attached screenshot of tenants details and service provider details
as well.

Pratik Patel

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You need to use the admin credentials which you used to create the tenant,
> not the gateway admin credentials.
>
> And when registering the OAuth-Service-Provider you don't need to do any
> role configuration.
>
> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Pratik Patel <patelprv@umail.iu.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Apologies for the brevity of the request. On my local instance of the IS,
>> there are two users. One- the default admin user which I used to create a
>> new tenant. And other user is tenant admin user. So it was not clear which
>> user to be used in configuration file. And when we create a OAuth service
>> provider , there is a tab for 'Role/permission configuration'. I just
>> wanted to know if we need to add any role in that tab. It is not given in
>> instructions but wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything because I
>> have put correct credentials in the configuration file.
>>
>> Pratik Patel
>> On May 23, 2016, at 3:27 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes we need to add the admin user credentials of the tenant that was
>>> created.
>>>
>>> Can explain more on what do you mean by credentials of the tenant? and
>>> role mappings to OAuth service provider?

I am