airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New version of Xbaya
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 03:45:06 GMT
HI,
I added both these lines but do I have to install php5.x related ad my version of php is 7.0.6,
so I installed it related to that only, is this the reason it's not detecting mcrypt?

> On 05-May-2016, at 8:15 AM, Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Bikramjeet,
>
> Did you add the line extension=mcrypt.so to php.ini? If so, is php5x-mcrypt installed
in its own directory? In that case you may have to give the absolute path to mcrypt.so, like
extension=/path/to/mcrypt.so

> I had to do that when installing on OS X Yosemite because Homebrew installs it outside
of the php extensions directory.

> Best,
> Jeff K.
>
>> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 9:36 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>> What is the exact issue you are facing? We have PGA’s running on Yosemite without
an issue.

>> Did you try brew install php55-mcrypt
>>
>> Suresh
>>
>> > On May 4, 2016, at 3:17 PM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> > No no I have Mac os Yosemite. Ok I will as on laravel mailing list and it was
written that we may skip laravel but still I installed it too.

sorry for you. But may be Nipurn has way to get PGA working on Windows?

still in the last step of pga installation it gives run time error asking for crypt extension.

to install the Pre requisites. Is there any place where I can find it?

as much possible, we will essentially need to mimic the functionality for single job submission
and then add in the workflow capabilities.

— this is essentially PGA with a skinned theme) and SEAGrid desktop application https://github.com/SciGaP/seagrid-rich-client
will help.

with latest airavata server as part of my GSoc project. Since, the development of UI will
be from start any suggestions regarding a new layout or any changes in the design of user
interface will be very helpful.