airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to create database connection pool
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 21:05:05 GMT
Pratik, can you confirm that the mysql.jar is correct, uncorrupted, etc?  Use jar –tf or
a similar command to list the contents.

Marlon

From: Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 4:51 PM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org" <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to create database connection pool

Hi Pratik,

What is the version you have copied? I copied version mysql-connector-java-5.1.38-bin.jar
and it worked fine.
Could you try this version?

Thanks,
Eroma

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Pratik Patel <patelprv@umail.iu.edu<mailto:patelprv@umail.iu.edu>>
wrote:
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for prompt response.
I have already added mysql.jar in 'lib' folder.
[nline image 1]

I have downloaded the jar file from 'http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/j/'. This link
was provided in instructions. Does it automatically look for this jar file or I have to provide
the complete path of the jar with file name in airavata-server.properties file?

Thanks,
Pratik Patel

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>