airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New version of Xbaya
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 06:03:25 GMT
HI,

That's what I did installed related to 7.0 only. I'll try one more time using different methods
today.

Thanks

> On 05-May-2016, at 10:06 AM, Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Bikramjeet,
>
> Yes, you do have to have a compatible version of mcrypt for your php version. If you
have php 7.0 installed, try brew install php70-mcrypt to install the compatible version of
the mcrypt library, then make sure to update your php.ini file.

> Best,
> Jeff K.
>
>> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> HI,
>> I added both these lines but do I have to install php5.x related ad my version of
php is 7.0.6, so I installed it related to that only, is this the reason it's not detecting
mcrypt?

>>> On 05-May-2016, at 8:15 AM, Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu>
wrote:

>>> Hi Bikramjeet,
>>>
>>> Did you add the line extension=mcrypt.so to php.ini? If so, is php5x-mcrypt installed
in its own directory? In that case you may have to give the absolute path to mcrypt.so, like
extension=/path/to/mcrypt.so

>>> I had to do that when installing on OS X Yosemite because Homebrew installs it
outside of the php extensions directory.

>>> Best,
>>> Jeff K.

it was written that we may skip laravel but still I installed it too.

will feel sorry for you. But may be Nipurn has way to get PGA working on Windows?

and still in the last step of pga installation it gives run time error asking for crypt extension.

link to install the Pre requisites. Is there any place where I can find it?

PGA code as much possible, we will essentially need to mimic the functionality for single
job submission and then add in the workflow capabilities.

(https://seagrid.org/ — this is essentially PGA with a skinned theme) and SEAGrid desktop
application https://github.com/SciGaP/seagrid-rich-client will help.

be portable with latest airavata server as part of my GSoc project. Since, the development
of UI will be from start any suggestions regarding a new layout or any changes in the design
of user interface will be very helpful.