airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jkinn...@nd.edu>
Subject Re: Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local PGA - WSO2 IS set up
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 21:56:00 GMT
It looks like your OAuth client key and OAuth client secret in
pga_config.php are the defaults--have you configured OAuth for your
service provider? This page of the docs has the relevant setup
http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/WSO2-IS-Configuration/

Once you have the OAuth service set up, copy the client key and secret
key that are created into your pga-config.php.

The other thing is that the links in email-admin-config.xml should be
set to something like

https://localhost/airavata-php-gateway/public/reset-password?confirmation={confirmation-code}&amp;userstoredomain={userstore-domain}&amp;username={url:user-name}&amp;tenantdomain={tenant-domain}

for Password Reset and

https://localhost/airavata-php-gateway/public/confirm-user-registration?confirmation={confirmation-code}&amp;userstoredomain={userstore-domain}&amp;username={url:user-name}&amp;tenantdomain={tenant-domain}

for Account Confirmation. This points them to the local PGA pages that
handle password reset and account confirmation, respectively.

Hope this helps!
Jeff K.

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 5:42 PM, Abhishek Jain <ajain13@binghamton.edu