airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jkinn...@nd.edu>
Subject Cannot launch custom experiment
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 16:44:11 GMT
Good afternoon,

I'm trying to launch a simple echo experiment (that isn't the sample) to
make sure everything works before creating a more complex molecular
dynamics workflow, and every time I go to launch the experiment, the
following error shows up:

org.apache.thrift.TException: Experiment
'echo_eea0079a-f622-46a9-aa58-1d4cff9e552b' launch failed. Unable to
figureout execution type for application
EchoInterface_2637389d-facf-4bc9-a485-5857a44dfbd1

I created the module, interface, and deployment through the PGA, and
it's supposed to simply run /bin/echo with one string input and write
the output to a file. I'm just running this locally.

Screenshots of the settings are attached--does anything look look wrong?

Thanks,
Jeff K.