airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jkinn...@nd.edu>
Subject Re: WSO2 User Reg Confirmation
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 19:24:55 GMT
Okay, I changed my email configuration in WSO2IS to send http links
instead of https, but now I get the message "Account confirmation
failed!" every time with no explanation as to why. Would that
information be logged anywhere?

At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if I should just start again from
scratch.

Jeff K.