airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New version of Xbaya
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 19:09:09 GMT
Did you try asking on laravel mailing lists? If it is windows, I will feel sorry for you. But
may be Nipurn has way to get PGA working on Windows?

Suresh

> On May 4, 2016, at 12:30 PM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I've tried every method available to install mcrypt php extension and still in the last
step of pga installation it gives run time error asking for crypt extension.
> what to do?
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com <mailto:singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Yes that's what I was looking for, thank you.
>

> On 03-May-2016, at 2:02 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org <mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:

>> On May 2, 2016, at 3:46 PM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com <mailto:singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>> I was setting up PGA locally but could't find any working link to install the
Pre requisites. Is there any place where I can find it?
>>> P.S. I have Airavata working locally.
>>
>> This might help - http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/PGA-Installation/ <http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/PGA-Installation/>
>>
>> Suresh
>>

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org <mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:
>>> Hi Bikramjeet,
>>>
>>> I think a good start for you will be get familiar with PGA code as much possible,
we will essentially need to mimic the functionality for single job submission and then add
in the workflow capabilities.

— this is essentially PGA with a skinned theme) and SEAGrid desktop application https://github.com/SciGaP/seagrid-rich-client
<https://github.com/SciGaP/seagrid-rich-client> will help.

>>> Suresh

airavata server as part of my GSoc project. Since, the development of UI will be from start
any suggestions regarding a new layout or any changes in the design of user interface will
be very helpful.