airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to verify if Airavata API is working
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 01:40:56 GMT
Hi Pratik,

on http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Airavata-Installation/ <http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Airavata-Installation/>

> I was successfully able to run the airavata server in daemon mode
>
> <image.png>
>
> Though, I can not find 'airavata-server.out' log file as mentioned in the instructions.

I updated the docs now, the log file should be in logs directory.

> Can anyone suggest a way to verify or TEST Airavata API without installing PGA.

The most updated tests will be using PGA. But if you want quick test you can directly invoke
the Thrift API. See for examples - https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/master/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-php-sdk/src/main/resources/php-cli-samples
<https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/master/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-php-sdk/src/main/resources/php-cli-samples>

These clients may be outdated, consider submitting patches to these examples.

Suresh