airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh" <goshe...@indiana.edu>
Subject OpenStack network API implementation
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 20:18:26 GMT
Hello,

I have written an implementation for creation and setup of network for OpenStack cloud (eg:
Jetstream). I have created a pull request to apache airavata repo (develop branch) from my
forked repo's develop branch.

https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/33

The code allows APIs to perform the following:

1.       Create/Delete a network.

2.       Create/Delete a subnet for a network with a specific CIDR.

3.       Create/Delete a router and attach it to an external gateway.

4.       Attach/Detach a router to/from a subnet via an interface.

The code is part of the OpenStackInfImpl.java. I have added a unit test in CloudIntfTest.java
that gives a gist of how the flow proceeds for setting up a complete network. I have also
added steps in the README file.

Kindly review the pull request and let me know of any comments.

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Shenoy