airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinniso...@nd.edu>
Subject Re: Planning for In-Situ Application and Resource Monitoring [GSoC Project]
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:35:39 GMT
Thanks Suresh,

I was hoping that I could stick with Python for the meat of the project,
not just because it's the language I'm most comfortable with, but also
thanks to the fact that it's fairly ubiquitous on HPC systems.

I'll take a look at either interfacing the POC with RabbitMQ or converting
it entirely to their Python bindings. If anyone has any alternative
suggestions, they would be much appeciated.

Jeff K.