airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Jetstream VM creation through Airavata
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:30:26 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I just had a hangout session with Mangirish regarding the same. It looks
like an authentication issue with openstack which he is aware of. He has
explained me his code and I am going to retry fixing the problem.

I did not use maven to build his project instead I have export his project
as eclipse (mvn eclipse:eclipse) and trying to run the junit test.

Will update you once I find something new.

Thanks
Pankaj