airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Jetstream VM creation through Airavata
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 21:00:27 GMT
Hi Suresh,
Yes, it's accessible now. Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Pankaj,
>
> Try now.
>
> Suresh
>
> On Apr 28, 2016, at 1:05 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Pankaj,
>
> By default yes they will be accessible from outside. The firewall’s are
> controlled by the security policy and currently both ssh and http are
> accessible widely. There are issues with Open Stack Neutron services and I
> reported them. I will post when the network is back stable.
>
> Suresh
>
> On Apr 28, 2016, at 1:02 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello Devs,
> I have created a VM in openstack through cloud-provisioning module. Which
> returned an VM with floating ip : 149.165.157.215. I was expecting that
> this VM will be accessible through ssh over public ip assigned to it. I
> need ssh access to these VMs for including mesos binaries into them so
> that these images can be used as mesos agents for Gourav's prject.
>
> Please let me know if it is blocked by any firewall and whats the process
> to get access to them.
>
> Thanks
> Pankaj
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Suresh,
>> Yes, that was the problem. Now it's working.
>> here is the log:
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> Keypair created successfully: testKey
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest - Keypair
>> created/ retrieved: 83:17:5b:2c:f3:31:06:af:99:c1:c8:8b:62:72:36:35
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl - Using
>> network subnet-airavata with ID: ad2552d6-1a02-4d6c-9fa4-ad40d93e5423
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl - New
>> server created with ID: 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest - Server
>> Created: 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest - Waiting for
>> instance to go ACTIVE...
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> Server retrieved successfully for ID: 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> true:200:null:ActionResponse{success=true, code=200}
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> Floating IP 149.165.156.142 assigned successfully to server with ID:
>> 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> Server retrieved successfully for ID: 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> Server deleted successfully for ID: 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest - Server
>> deleted: 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest - Waiting for
>> instance to terminate...
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> Keypair deleted successfully: testKey
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest - Keypair
>> deleted: testKey
>> [main] INFO org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl -
>> Server retrieved successfully for ID: 2dc71a1d-b735-47cb-83ea-0e9f40b4da06
>>
>>
>> Thanks
>> Pankaj
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I now noticed that you have used OS_PROJECT_DOMAIN_NAME=tacc instead
>>> of OS_PROJECT_DOMAIN_NAME=scigap
>>>
>>> Suresh
>>>
>>> On Apr 22, 2016, at 4:14 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Pankaj, Mangirish,
>>>
>>> Is this intermittent or do you consistently get authentication issues? I
>>> am attaching my openrc file:
>>>
>>> OS_PROJECT_DOMAIN_NAME=scigap
>>> OS_USER_DOMAIN_NAME=tacc
>>> OS_PROJECT_NAME=scigap
>>> OS_TENANT_NAME=scigap
>>> OS_USERNAME=scigap
>>> OS_PASSWORD=XXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>> OS_AUTH_URL=https://jblb.jetstream-cloud.org:35357/v3
>>> OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3
>>>
>>> # Network Properties
>>> OS_FLOATING_IP_POOL=public
>>> OS_SUBNET_NAME=airavata
>>>
>>> To complicate the puzzle, I am consistently able to launch few hundred’s
>>> of instances within the past day without any issues. I just checked the
>>> code, I am using it out of the box and no local changes.
>>>
>>> Suresh
>>>
>>>
>>> On Apr 22, 2016, at 3:18 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Everyone,
>>>
>>> I had a discussion with Mangirish today morning and we could figure out
>>> through debugging that java code getting authentication exception when
>>> trying to authenticate the user with openstack.
>>> NOVA client for openstack did work well and I have also tested with
>>> credentials to directly login into the portal.
>>> I have replicated the same in another system in my same lab network and
>>> the test case still failing for the same status-401, authentication error.
>>>
>>> I have followed these below steps:
>>>
>>>    1. generated rsa key
>>>    2. downloaded airavata from git, switched it to "develop" branch
>>>    3. changed the required property values for openstack.
>>>    4. run : mvn clean install from inside the cloud/cloud-provisioning
>>>    module.
>>>
>>> It's definitely not the firewall issue as its failing in the
>>> authentication stage. I am attaching my property file for reference, please
>>> let me know if you find anything wrong in this.
>>> *test_data.properties*
>>>
>>> # Common properties
>>>> publicKeyFile=/home/psaha4/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
>>>> # Jetstream properties
>>>> jetstream_imageId=448636b0-450a-4b49-9bfe-b3135fc443e8
>>>> jetstream_flavorId=3
>>>> OS_PROJECT_DOMAIN_NAME=tacc
>>>> OS_USER_DOMAIN_NAME=tacc
>>>> OS_PROJECT_NAME=scigap
>>>> OS_TENANT_NAME=scigap
>>>> OS_USERNAME=scigap
>>>> OS_PASSWORD=<not exposing the password here>
>>>> OS_AUTH_URL=https://jblb.jetstream-cloud.org:35357/v3
>>>> OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3
>>>> # Network Properties
>>>> OS_FLOATING_IP_POOL=public
>>>> OS_SUBNET_NAME=airavata
>>>
>>>
>>> Can someone send me jetstream_openrc.properties and test_data.properties
>>> file from a working environment in  a separate email so that I can place
>>> them and test from my system once.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Pankaj
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Shameera,
>>>> I have received the password from Mangirish and I am using the same
>>>> details as he has provided.
>>>> Regarding the jetstream keypair, my understanding is, during the test
>>>> run it fetches the public key from the properties file and send it to the
>>>> jetstream servers.  Please let me know how I need to configure it
>>>> separately.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Pankaj
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
>>>> shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Pankaj,
>>>>>
>>>>> To work with your ssh keys you need to add them to jetstream keypair.
>>>>> Have you done that part?
>>>>>
>>>>> also you are not providing correct the OS_PASSWORD value accordding to
>>>>> above deatils.
>>>>>
>>>>> Shameera.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:42 PM Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I have just use maven to build the same project. here is thedetails
>>>>>> # Common properties
>>>>>> publicKeyFile=/home/psaha4/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
>>>>>>
>>>>>> # Jetstream properties
>>>>>> jetstream_imageId=448636b0-450a-4b49-9bfe-b3135fc443e8
>>>>>> jetstream_flavorId=3
>>>>>>
>>>>>> OS_PROJECT_DOMAIN_NAME=tacc
>>>>>> OS_USER_DOMAIN_NAME=tacc
>>>>>> OS_PROJECT_NAME=scigap
>>>>>> OS_TENANT_NAME=scigap
>>>>>> OS_USERNAME=scigap
>>>>>> OS_PASSWORD=<not exposing here>
>>>>>> OS_AUTH_URL=https://jblb.jetstream-cloud.org:35357/v3
>>>>>> OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3
>>>>>>
>>>>>> # Network Properties
>>>>>> OS_FLOATING_IP_POOL=public
>>>>>> OS_SUBNET_NAME=airavata
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The test case error that I am getting for the Test case is al below:
>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>  T E S T S
>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> Running org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest
>>>>>> AuthenticationException{message=Unauthorized, status=401}
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.openstack4j.core.transport.HttpExceptionHandler.mapException(HttpExceptionHandler.java:36)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.openstack4j.core.transport.HttpExceptionHandler.mapException(HttpExceptionHandler.java:23)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.openstack4j.openstack.internal.OSAuthenticator.authenticateV3(OSAuthenticator.java:161)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.openstack4j.openstack.internal.OSAuthenticator.invoke(OSAuthenticator.java:78)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.openstack4j.openstack.client.OSClientBuilder$ClientV3.authenticate(OSClientBuilder.java:163)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.openstack4j.openstack.client.OSClientBuilder$ClientV3.authenticate(OSClientBuilder.java:127)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.openstack.OS4JClientProvider.getOSClientV3(OS4JClientProvider.java:86)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.openstack.OS4JClientProvider.getOSClient(OS4JClientProvider.java:49)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl.<init>(OpenstackIntfImpl.java:78)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest.jetstreamCreateDeleteServerTest(CloudIntfTest.java:77)
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:283)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeWithRerun(JUnit4Provider.java:173)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:128)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:203)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:155)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl.getKeyPair(OpenstackIntfImpl.java:215)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest.jetstreamCreateDeleteServerTest(CloudIntfTest.java:92)
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:283)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeWithRerun(JUnit4Provider.java:173)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:128)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:203)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:155)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>>>>>> [main] ERROR org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl
-
>>>>>> Failed to retrieve keypair: testKey
>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl.createKeyPair(OpenstackIntfImpl.java:197)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest.jetstreamCreateDeleteServerTest(CloudIntfTest.java:94)
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:283)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeWithRerun(JUnit4Provider.java:173)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:128)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:203)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:155)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>>>>>> [main] ERROR org.apache.airavata.cloud.intf.impl.OpenstackIntfImpl
-
>>>>>> Failed to create keypair: testKey
>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest.jetstreamCreateDeleteServerTest(CloudIntfTest.java:97)
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>>>>>> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:283)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeWithRerun(JUnit4Provider.java:173)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:128)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:203)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:155)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>>>>>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.913
>>>>>> sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest
>>>>>> jetstreamCreateDeleteServerTest(org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest)
>>>>>>  Time elapsed: 0.908 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: null
>>>>>> at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
>>>>>> at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:95)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.cloud.test.CloudIntfTest.jetstreamCreateDeleteServerTest(CloudIntfTest.java:128)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thats nice. Few suggestions:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> * Eclipse or IDEA are good to write code, but to build and run
tests
>>>>>>> from maven, command line is the best option.
>>>>>>> * Please use the mailing lists as much as possible so rest of
us can
>>>>>>> also contribute. If even you use hangouts, please take time to
explain what
>>>>>>> the issue is so it engages every one.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am able to run the test cases and am able to program
>>>>>>> against OpenstackIntfImpl just fine. Can you elaborate on what
is the
>>>>>>> authentication issue you are running into?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Suresh
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Apr 20, 2016, at 3:30 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Suresh,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I just had a hangout session with Mangirish regarding the same.
It
>>>>>>> looks like an authentication issue with openstack which he is
aware of. He
>>>>>>> has explained me his code and I am going to retry fixing the
problem.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I did not use maven to build his project instead I have export
his
>>>>>>> project as eclipse (mvn eclipse:eclipse) and trying to run the
junit test.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Will update you once I find something new.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>> Pankaj
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Pankaj,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Can you please be more clear? What is failing? Did you try
to build
>>>>>>>> it using maven within the cloud provisioning directory itself?
Did you
>>>>>>>> change the public key file in the test_data.properties?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Suresh
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Apr 20, 2016, at 2:56 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I am able to get Mangirish's code in the develop branch.
After
>>>>>>>> making it an eclipse project, when I am trying to run it
as JUnit test,
>>>>>>>> it's failing.
>>>>>>>> Need help to fix this, possibly some configuration changes
in the
>>>>>>>> properties file or similar.
>>>>>>>> It will be great we can talk over a hangout session or at
least a
>>>>>>>> chat session to make it work.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Mangirish Wagle <
>>>>>>>> vaglomangirish@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi Pankaj,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> You may find a sample test code for the module in this
unit test
>>>>>>>>> file:-
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/cloud/test/CloudIntfTest.java
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Also, if you want to test run the code, you may please
follow this
>>>>>>>>> quick README:-
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning/README
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Please let me know if you need some more info or code
walkthrough.
>>>>>>>>> Sending you the jetstream openrc credentials separately.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> Mangirish
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi Pankaj,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Please switch to ‘develop’ branch and look for
the cloud
>>>>>>>>>> provisioning module -
>>>>>>>>>> https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Suresh
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Apr 20, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu>
>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hello Mangirish,
>>>>>>>>>> I have latest Airavata mater branch installed in
my local system.
>>>>>>>>>> Can you please give us some clue how to start creating
the VMs through you
>>>>>>>>>> application. Please specify where we can find your
corresponding java code.
>>>>>>>>>> Is it through PGA website?
>>>>>>>>>> Please share the required password to me in a separate
email.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>> Pankaj
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>> Shameera Rathnayaka
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message