airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Gourav Rattihalli <gratt...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Design of Mesos/Aurora integration with Airavata on Jetstream
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:21:15 GMT
Hi Marlon,

The worker VMs need to have the Mesos libraries installed and the Mesos
master needs to be configured with the IPs of the worker VMs. So, if new
VMs are created each time, we will develop the playbook for the creation of
the Mesos cluster on the fly, and then launch the application on it.

If the VMs are assumed to be already available, due to the reason you
describe, then this is an easier case as the Mesos/Aurora setup is a one
time task, which will be well tested before the applications are launched.

--
Regards,
Gourav Rattihalli