airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Gourav Rattihalli <gratt...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Location of code that generates configuration for job submission
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 22:04:22 GMT
Hi Devs,

I have developed the script that sends jobs to Aurora scheduler, which in
turn works with Mesos to launch jobs on the cluster. The script has the
details on resource usage for the job (memory, number of cores), the job
image to use, etc. I was wondering which module in Airavata does something
similar to submit jobs to an HPC cluster via torque/slurm. Or, is there a
module that starts a hello-world executable on a node/cluster? I plan to
use it as a template to develop the module for Aurora/Mesos.

--
Regards,
Gourav Rattihalli