airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website Redesign update
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 16:35:45 GMT
Hi Nipurn,

This is an excellent thought. I really like the concept and the thought process you are walking
through the logo design.

If it helps with reviews I checked a coy of the site here - http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/
<http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/airavata-new-site/content/>

Suresh

 https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata-site.git <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata-site.git>
.
> Git mirror -  https://github.com/apache/airavata-site <https://github.com/apache/airavata-site>
> There are no special requirements to run the current website redesign iterations as they
are based out of pure html/css/js. All you have to do is run index.html inside the 'content'
folder after checking it out.

> You will find some links not working and titles having Lorem-ipsum text under them which
we aim to fill up with relevant content in the coming days. Suggestions/comments are most
welcome.

can also be seen on website iterations, here - http://bit.ly/airavata-logo-draft <http://bit.ly/airavata-logo-draft>