airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetstream VM creation through Airavata
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:21:43 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

Can you please be more clear? What is failing? Did you try to build it using maven within
the cloud provisioning directory itself? Did you change the public key file in the test_data.properties?

Suresh

> On Apr 20, 2016, at 2:56 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>
> I am able to get Mangirish's code in the develop branch. After making it an eclipse project,
when I am trying to run it as JUnit test, it's failing.
> Need help to fix this, possibly some configuration changes in the properties file or
similar.
> It will be great we can talk over a hangout session or at least a chat session to make
it work.

> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Mangirish Wagle <vaglomangirish@gmail.com <mailto:vaglomangirish@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi Pankaj,
>
> You may find a sample test code for the module in this unit test file:-
>
> https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/cloud/test/CloudIntfTest.java
<https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/cloud/test/CloudIntfTest.java>

> Also, if you want to test run the code, you may please follow this quick README:-
>
> https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning/README
<https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning/README>

> Please let me know if you need some more info or code walkthrough. Sending you the jetstream
openrc credentials separately.

> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Mangirish
>
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org <mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Hi Pankaj,
>
> Please switch to ‘develop’ branch and look for the cloud provisioning module - https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning
<https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/develop/modules/cloud/cloud-provisioning>

> Suresh
>
>> On Apr 20, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu <mailto:psaha4@binghamton.edu>>
wrote:

>> Hello Mangirish,
>> I have latest Airavata mater branch installed in my local system. Can you please
give us some clue how to start creating the VMs through you application. Please specify where
we can find your corresponding java code. Is it through PGA website?