airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh" <goshe...@indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Excessive instances (vms) created on Jetstream
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:15:29 GMT
Oh. Thanks for letting me know that Suresh. I was surprised to see so many machines, but now
I get it :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Shenoy

Hi Gourav,

That rouge script is me. This is intentional. We are trying to load up the cluster and keep
all ~15,000 cores busy. I fired up 210 extra large instances from a snapshot. The snapshot
"AutoDock Vina Launch at Boot" runs a docking program working through million ligands.

Thanks for noticing these, but no worries, towards end of day I will bring all of them down.

Suresh

On Apr 22, 2016, at 2:49 AM, Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh <goshenoy@indiana.edu<mailto:goshenoy@indiana.edu>>