airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC proposal
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 00:03:43 GMT
Hi Jatin,

Yes the documentation is written in a language called Java :) For open source projects code
is the best

see for example - http://alexfranchuk.com/blog/amqp-using-websockets/

>> Suresh
>>
>>> On Mar 24, 2016, at 7:27 PM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi sir,
>>>
>>> Exactly what points I need to integrate my application with airavata-server,
if there other than AMQP.

>>> Jatin

also need to add details on how you will enable monitoring of the workflow. Airavata publishes
details about Task progress to a AMQP channel (RabbitMQ), you can have the integrate to listen
to it. In previous years GSOC project

>>> For example in previous years GSoC project, students have plugged the AMQP messaging
into WebSockets.

>>> Suresh

and will the google doc link work?