airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Register Compute Resource for a local airavata setup
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 20:04:05 GMT
Sorry, that was the wrong link.  Please see http://airavata.readthedocs.org/en/latest/,

Thanks,

Marlon

From: Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu<mailto:psaha4@binghamton.edu>>
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 3:01 PM
To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Register Compute Resource for a local airavata setup

Hi Marlon,
I tried accessing pages mentioned by Eroma, but looks like its broken. So I thought of asking
a quick question from Supun to get it done.

Thanks
Pankaj

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu<mailto:marpierc@iu.edu>>
Hi Pankaj, did you not find your answer in the documentation link?