airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 20:47:16 GMT
Hi Jatin,

Yes eventually. So you can have the first milestone to develop this independently, then you
can have subsequent milestones to integrate with PGA. That way you are leveraging PGA to take
care of authentication, authorization and other functionality. There is of course usability.
So for your gsoc, start with taks you can manage and build on them.

Suresh

- https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/master/thrift-interface-descriptions <https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/master/thrift-interface-descriptions>

>> Suresh
>>

>>> On Mar 18, 2016, at 4:07 PM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com <mailto:mywork.jatin@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>> Are there documentation about airavata-api in php?
>>> if there is Please send the link.
>>>
>>> Jatin

web, so users can pick what they like and integrate into their client tools. Airavata supports
both web based and desktop application downstream projects.

airavata 0.16 and delivering json output, so would it be better for making web application
and xbaya able to read and generate same json format?

an example in the google doc linked form the JIRA -  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1894>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1894
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1894>

<http://markmail.org/thread/tkpbj3sr4jhg6o6z>

some queries about airavata and working of workflow editor, please if someone can follow up
with me for resolving my queries.