airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Mark" <mmil...@sdsc.edu>
Subject RE: [GSoC Proposal] In-Situ Simulation Monitoring and Analysis Using Apache Airavata
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 17:50:42 GMT
I like this proposal also very much, and agree with what Sandy said as well.

Mark

From: Sandra Gesing [mailto:sandra.gesing@nd.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 6:12 PM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org
Subject: Re: [GSoC Proposal] In-Situ Simulation Monitoring and Analysis Using Apache Airavata

Hi Jeff,

the proposal looks already excellent. I think it would be beneficial to have the feature in
Airavata that users can directly search for certain terms in a log file and intermediate results
additionally to see the whole log file and intermediate values.
Thanks,
Sandra

Sandra Gesing
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Computational Scientist, Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame
http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu<mailto:Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu>>