airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinniso...@nd.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC Proposal] In-Situ Simulation Monitoring and Analysis Using Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:28:33 GMT
Thank you all for your feedback. I have addressed the many fantastic
suggestions and believe that the proposal is just about complete in terms
of content.

If the team could review the updated proposal, I would much appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16BCTV__tA9h2Pnx1annaBIJaU2Jmma1ayTHV6BNMzNA/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Jeff K.