airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Proposal] - Integrating Resource Information from Apache Mesos with Apache Airavata’s Job Management Modules
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:29:15 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

 Airavata architecture haven't change at all since last year, but few
internal implementations which require minor effort to understand. As you
are last year GSoC Student, we don't see you need much time (2 weeks,
according to the your GSoC proposal) to spend to understand Airavata
architech. Specially we expect task intensive proposal from you. Please
revisit your milestones and deliverables. We would like to see something
integrated with Airavata in you mid term evaluation. You can use Community
bounding period to explore more about backgroud knowledge require such as
Apache Mesos. Considering thease things you can add more comprehensive task
as your milestons.

This proposal is seems to be continuation from your previous year GSoC
proposal, if you could explain what you have done with previous GSoC and
how you are going to start  from that will help us to understand the scope
of this year proposal.

Thanks,
Shameera.

Shameera Rathnayaka