airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Issue with master branch
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 17:33:15 GMT
this resolved the airavata API server side startup errors.
But still PGA throws error while trying to login, says Allowed memory size
of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 352518913 bytes)
*/var/www/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Thrift/Transport/TSocket.php*
<subl://open?url=file://%2Fvar%2Fwww%2Fairavata-php-gateway%2Fapp%2Flibraries%2FThrift%2FTransport%2FTSocket.php&line=264>