airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Issue with master branch
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 22:22:00 GMT
Hi Supun,
Here is the pga_config.php attached for my local server configuration.
Immediately after loging, I am getting error message in the portal:
Array ( [0] => Internal/identity [1] => Internal/everyone )   and Unable to
Connect to the Airavata Server Instance!

>From admin dashboard, when trying to access  browse experiments it says,
 "TSocket: Could not read 352518909 bytes from localhost:9930"

Thanks
Pankaj