airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Issue with master branch
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 21:57:57 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Changing the memory to 1GB allowing me to login properly and can see admin
dashboard properly but while exploring few features like browse
experiments, browse users ets throwing similar memory related issue. But
changing the API server to "default gw56.iu.xsede.org" is working fine for
all features.
Not sure whether its an issue with local API server installation or problem
with PHP installation.

for your information I am using master branch for both server and PGA.

Thanks
Pankaj