airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sandra Gesing <sandra.ges...@nd.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC Proposal] In-Situ Simulation Monitoring and Analysis Using Apache Airavata
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 01:11:33 GMT
Hi Jeff,

the proposal looks already excellent. I think it would be beneficial to
have the feature in Airavata that users can directly search for certain
terms in a log file and intermediate results additionally to see the whole
log file and intermediate values.

Thanks,
Sandra

Sandra Gesing
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Computational Scientist, Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame
http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing