airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sandra Gesing <sandra.ges...@nd.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC Proposal] In-Situ Simulation Monitoring and Analysis Using Apache Airavata
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:47:44 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I think a graphical sketch of the architecture of the services would be a
great addition to your proposal.

Thanks,
Sandra

Sandra Gesing
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Computational Scientist, Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame
http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing