airavata-dev mailing list archives

From ANG TAN FONG <an...@um.edu.my>
Subject Re: Unable to Start AirAvata Locally
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:03:57 GMT
Good day Suresh,

I am writing a review paper about the workflow management system.
I am currently looking at Apache Airavata and how it works.
I manage to start airavata after uncomment the validationquery. Thanks.

However, I faced another problem when installing the xbaya-gui.
After executing sh registerSample.sh

#### Registering Localhost Computational Resource ####

org.apache.thrift.protocol.TProtocolException: Required field
'securityProtocol' is unset!
Struct:LOCALSubmission(jobSubmissionInterfaceId:DO_NOT_SET_AT_CLIENTS,
securityProtocol:null,
resourceJobManager:ResourceJobManager(resourceJobManagerId:DO_NOT_SET_AT_CLIENTS,
resourceJobManagerType:FORK))