airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot - Airavata GSOC Project
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 02:10:31 GMT
Hi sir,
I was travelling and was not able to make required changes in the proposal,
I will make the desired changes in few hours and submit it.
And here's the link of the previous version only
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10y0zFdnbf-fgbJgLvwedkNfP7y7TM0H8pnMWv9j2tQw/mobilebasic
If it is required to make it Pivot specific, I would really like help in
technical things of Pivot.

Thanks

On Friday, March 25, 2016, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Bikramjeet,
>
> Can you please share your proposal you have been working on Airavata dev
> lists and also share with the Pivot community. It will be useful if you can
> propose the XBaya porting proposal and use it as a guiding use case. But
> the technical directions should come from Roger and other Pivot developers.
>
> Suresh
>

> > On Mar 14, 2016, at 12:39 PM, Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Suresh,