airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC Proposal] In-Situ Simulation Monitoring and Analysis Using Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:32:26 GMT
You did a great uplift of the proposal, great job.I suggest submit a final copy immediately.

Suresh

> On Mar 25, 2016, at 12:28 PM, Jeffery Kinnison <Jeffery.D.Kinnison.1@nd.edu> wrote:
>
> Thank you all for your feedback. I have addressed the many fantastic suggestions and
believe that the proposal is just about complete in terms of content.

> If the team could review the updated proposal, I would much appreciate it.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/16BCTV__tA9h2Pnx1annaBIJaU2Jmma1ayTHV6BNMzNA/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16BCTV__tA9h2Pnx1annaBIJaU2Jmma1ayTHV6BNMzNA/edit?usp=sharing>

> Best,
> Jeff K.
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 5:47 AM, Sandra Gesing <sandra.gesing@nd.edu <mailto:sandra.gesing@nd.edu>>
wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> I think a graphical sketch of the architecture of the services would be a great addition
to your proposal.

> Thanks,
> Sandra

> Sandra Gesing
> Research Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
> Computational Scientist, Center for Research Computing
> University of Notre Dame
> http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing <http://www3.nd.edu/~sgesing>
>
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Miller, Mark <mmiller@sdsc.edu <mailto:mmiller@sdsc.edu>>
wrote:
> I like this proposal also very much, and agree with what Sandy said as well.
>

> Mark
>

>   <>

Airavata

> Hi Jeff,
>

> the proposal looks already excellent. I think it would be beneficial to have the feature
in Airavata that users can directly search for certain terms in a log file and intermediate
results additionally to see the whole log file and intermediate values.