airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC Proposal] Apache Airavata Monitoring Module
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:34:22 GMT

From: Siddharth Jain <jain8@umail.iu.edu<mailto:jain8@umail.iu.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 12:52 AM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [GSoC Proposal] Apache Airavata Monitoring Module

Correction, the cwiki.apache.org<http://cwiki.apache.org> link is:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/[GSoC+Proposal]+Apache+Airavata+Monitoring+Module

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:35 PM, Siddharth Jain <jain8@umail.iu.edu<mailto:jain8@umail.iu.edu>>
wrote:
Hello all,
I have the first draft of my GSoC proposal on Apache Airavata Monitoring Module ready. I will
appreciate if you could give any comments or suggestions to improve this proposal.

The proposal is available on:
i) https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+Proposal+-+In+Situ+Simulation+Analysis+Using+Airavata

ii) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rm_U-51NzdqfBfTNjOyCzc2eTR2SEg5K1tijhtijcz0/edit?usp=sharing

The cwiki.apache.org<http://cwiki.apache.org> link points to what it will actually look
like, the google docs version is just for convenience of commenting.

Best regards,
Siddharth Jain