airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC proposal
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 23:52:32 GMT
I did not get your question. These examples might help you:

https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/master/modules/messaging/client

See RabbitMQListener.java as a reference.

You may have to research a bit about how AMQP messages can be listened on browsers, see for
example - http://alexfranchuk.com/blog/amqp-using-websockets/

Suresh

> On Mar 24, 2016, at 7:27 PM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi sir,
>
> Exactly what points I need to integrate my application with airavata-server, if there
other than AMQP.

> Jatin

need to add details on how you will enable monitoring of the workflow. Airavata publishes
details about Task progress to a AMQP channel (RabbitMQ), you can have the integrate to listen
to it. In previous years GSOC project