airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:42:16 GMT
Yes the though is support both Rich Client (in Java FX or Apache Pivot) and web, so users can
pick what they like and integrate into their client tools. Airavata supports both web based
and desktop application downstream projects.

Suresh

> On Mar 18, 2016, at 3:40 PM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So, i was reading Bikramjeets discussions about making xbaya work for airavata 0.16 and
delivering json output, so would it be better for making web application and xbaya able to
read and generate same json format?

the google doc linked form the JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1894
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1894>

>> You might find this discussion also useful -  <http://markmail.org/thread/tkpbj3sr4jhg6o6z>http://markmail.org/thread/tkpbj3sr4jhg6o6z
<http://markmail.org/thread/tkpbj3sr4jhg6o6z>

>> Suresh
>>

>>> On Mar 18, 2016, at 3:25 PM, Jatin Balodhi <mywork.jatin@gmail.com <mailto:mywork.jatin@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>> sir, it about web based workflow editor,
>>> 1.The components should be same as components components of xbaya (dragable and
dropable)?
>>> 2.Is XML used for describing a workflow in Xbaya?
>>>
>>> Jatin

airavata and working of workflow editor, please if someone can follow up with me for resolving
my queries.